Welcome to The Little Box of Treasures, my blog. It's all about making jewellery, crocheting, baking, making caterpillar costumes for my 13 year-old brother, that sort of thing.



Sunday 17 October 2010

Keeping Up To Date

Hello my dearest people!

Just a quick post to tell you how to keep up to date with The Little Treasure Box! Even though this kinda does but...
Anyways, I've set up a Facebook group. Please join, it's an open group so you don't have to be my friend! Plus you can have a little browse through my jewellery pictures, as the business side of this is going to be mainly jewellery, although I'll be expanding it as I get more orders :).

Hey, you! Yes, YOU!! Join my Facebook group :).

Which reminds me...

I am starting to properly sell jewellery. Here's some info about it:

1. I make necklaces, earrings, bracelets, some brooches and rings, and bookmarks, but I'm making new stuff all the time!

2. Don't be afraid to request jewellery- if I know you, we can meet up, go for a drink and discuss ideas! If not, or if you live far away, you can always e-mail me at thelittletreasurebox@hotmail.co.uk and we can talk about what type of jewellery you want.

3. Some of my ready-made pieces are also available to buy- just e-mail me again!

4. Pricing varies depending on what you want to buy and how long it took me to make. As a rough guide, though, earrings start at around £5, bracelets from around £7 and necklaces from around £10. Sets are also available- at a great price! A necklace and bracelet set can cost around £11. However, prices are always changing, and some pieces can be much more expensive. For example, I'm making some earrings at the moment that are going to have to cost at least £7, probably more, because they have taken me at least 2 hours to make one.

5. I can gift wrap it for you, for around £1-3 extra. Although your jewellery will come nicely presented anyway!

6. I can't take credit card, although hopefully I will soon be selling on Etsy, in which case, I will be able to!

7. I also do repairs. If a piece of jewellery I have made for you breaks, I can repair it for free, even if you broke it yourself (having said that, it doesn't normally!). If you want another piece of jewellery mended, I cen mend it for very little- depending on how big the damage is! I might even do it for free if it's just a quick job :).

For more info, as I said, e-mail me!

LOVEyou
Caitlin
xxx

P.S. HALF TERM!! Hooray!!

P.P.S. I am planning a range of Nancy-style jewellery (from Oliver). No, this does not mean prostitute-style jewellery, but old-fashioned, Victorian-style. Watch this space!

P.P.P.S. One last thing: it has been suggested that I make jewellery to go with people's outfits. Post a picture on my Facebook group of your favourite outfit and I'll make some jewellery to go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment