Welcome to The Little Box of Treasures, my blog. It's all about making jewellery, crocheting, baking, making caterpillar costumes for my 13 year-old brother, that sort of thing.



Monday 27 September 2010

Knitting Again...

It's so sad how I haven't posted in agessss :(

My friend, Hannah, reminded me that a new post is needed (thanks Hannah! :D)

So what have I been up to recently? Wellllll...

Last Saturday I went to Leicester with my friend Gracie :) we went to a book shop where I bought a knitting book called 'Knitting Mochimochi' by Anna Hrachovec... it tells you how to make AMAZING knitted toys, etc... I'm currently knitting what is called in the book a 'Love Muff' but which I have renamed 'Hand-Warmer', due to a bit of teasing whilst I was happily knitting in the common room at school :/ haha. Anyway, it's one of those long tubey things that do the same thing as a pair of gloves. Google it. Next on the agenda- slippers that look like animals xD. I have had so many people coming up to me going 'make me this'.
Here's a link to the Mochimochi Land website

Also, (again thanks to Hannah) I have been introduced to the wonders of Vistaprint. Despite the huge charges for postage and tax, I have ordered 250 business cards and 2 calendars!! I'm so excited, as I have just been informed that my order should arrive on Wednesday!! I will maybe post some pictures of the things I have ordered then :D.

Because of these business cards, I have also created a new e-mail address. Please e-mail me at thelittletreasurebox@hotmail.co.uk if you have any questions, requests for jewellery, or just fancy a bit of a chat :).

Although it looks like I've been up to a lot recently, I haven't really- sixth form is so much work! When I get a chance, I'm gonna try to get together some material and stuff for my Thumbelina beetle ball party dress (see previous post)- I really want to get going with that!

But now, alas, I have to do my english essay :(

LOVEYOU
Caitlin

P.S. I hope you're all planning your Hallowe'en costumes? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment