Welcome to The Little Box of Treasures, my blog. It's all about making jewellery, crocheting, baking, making caterpillar costumes for my 13 year-old brother, that sort of thing.



Sunday 5 September 2010

Muffins!

Oh, muffin, how I love you.

Who needs boys when you have muffins? Muffins will ALWAYS love you, and be loyal to you. Unless you burn them.

And do you know what muffins will ESPECIALLY always love you? Delicious low-fat raspberry muffins.

Like the kind me and my mum made yesterday xD
The ingrediants- flour, sugar, baking powder, butter (actually margerine, we are attempting a diet haha)


Raspberrys- one of my favourite fruits. I love the colour :) This packet was 170g but we only needed 150g so we got to eat some (yesss)


After measuring out the margerine, we discovered that you were supposed to grate the butter, and I don't know about you but I can't remember the last time I managed to grate margerine. So, mum cut it up into bits... worked out all right though!


The finished muffins- omnomnomnom ;)


We were going to cook the muffins in my new silicone muffin cases I got for my birthday so we could save the planet, but then we discovered that then there were only 6 so we settled for saving the planet divided by 2...

Next on the agenda- blueberry muffins :) yum! And George doesn't like non-chocolate muffins so all for me :) (and mum and dad.... if they can eat them in time heehee)

Now go forth and make muffins, my muffin minions... <--ooh alliteration!

LOVE
Caitlin

P.S. I hope this post didn't sound euphemistic in any way. You've gotta be so careful nowadays...

P.P.S. Hats are coming along very nicely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment