Welcome to The Little Box of Treasures, my blog. It's all about making jewellery, crocheting, baking, making caterpillar costumes for my 13 year-old brother, that sort of thing.



Saturday 4 September 2010

Hat Central

Hey everyone! Happy September :)

My life seems to revolve around hats at the moment.

As you know, I posted a post (lol) about crocheting mad hatter hats last month. That's hat thing number one.

For my birthday, I was given a knitting kit which tells you how to make a hat or scarf. I'm making a hat- hat thing number two.

I work at my local Age Concern shop on Saturdays. They're doing a charity thing with Innocent Smoothies (<3) in which they get people to knit mini hats to go on the top of their smoothie bottles. I'm knitting a few at the moment. Hat thing number three.

Maybe this is a sign- maybe I shall grow up to be a milliner?

LOVE
Caitlin (future milliner)

P.S. I'll post pictures later :) be sure to check back in a few hours :)
P.P.S. I am loving Katy Perry's song Teenage Dream at the moment, seriously, I think it's developing into an obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment