Welcome to The Little Box of Treasures, my blog. It's all about making jewellery, crocheting, baking, making caterpillar costumes for my 13 year-old brother, that sort of thing.



Friday 27 August 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hi everyone! It's my birthday today, just to let you know!

Obviously, yesterday was my party, and it was rather sucessful! Here are a few of the photos!

Tulgey Wood... with 2 trees...

All my lovely friends dressed up as various characters...:)


The 'glass table', complete with 'Drink Me' bottle and 'Eat Me' cake


Me setting up- was a mess at this point!
My friend Emily's door :)

A rabbit hole for people to crawl through to get to 'Wonderland' (kept falling down though :/)


THE CAKE! All hail the cake :)


Because it was actually my Unbirthday yestersay ;)


Winner of the costume competition- my cousin Daisy as the White Rabbit. She has a blog too. It's called daisychain- read it, it's good :D

I made (or tried to) an Alice out of icing. She is now called 'Fat Alice' ¬_¬


I was planning on putting on a picture of my brother's caterpillar costume (I made it yesterday morning, took me about 20 minutes but was pretty good!) but I didn't really get a proper photo of it- I had to pin most of it together anyway so it all fell apart :/ haha

A MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL!!
(unless it's you're birthday, like it is mine!!)
Caitlin (now 16)

P.S. I got vampire fangs for my birthday xD

1 comment:

  1. oh man,that's so cool!I wnat to do this too!!!the cake is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete