Welcome to The Little Box of Treasures, my blog. It's all about making jewellery, crocheting, baking, making caterpillar costumes for my 13 year-old brother, that sort of thing.



Wednesday 18 August 2010

Time to Crochet!

I woke up this morning and was like:
"I wanna C R O C H E T today!!!"
Sooo that's what I'm doing.

I'm still in my pyjamas because I can't be bothered to go and get ready but I can be bothered to sit in front of the computer crochet...ing? (is that right?)

I'm kinda making it up as I go along.... I do have in mind what I'm making but you'll have to wait and seeeeee ;)

I'll probably post some pictures when I've finished and MAYBE even a pattern if I'm feeling adventurous but I've lost my cute little crochet book that I normally make things from so I can't quite remember how patterns are set out..... oops....

Hope you all had sweet dreams if you're reading this :D
Caitlin

P.S. Less than a week until results day.... I'm rather scared seeing as I had several dreams last night about it in which my results were not good :/

No comments:

Post a Comment