Welcome to The Little Box of Treasures, my blog. It's all about making jewellery, crocheting, baking, making caterpillar costumes for my 13 year-old brother, that sort of thing.



Wednesday 18 August 2010

Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?

I made it- a little Mad Hatter's Hat :)
 I have been obsessed with Alice in Wonderland for a while now, and I've loved the story ever since I was little. Unlike my mum, who says that it frusrates and angers her because it would never happen and is just too ridiculous. I think that sometimes my mum is just too sensible.
 Anyways I love it so much that I'm having an Alice in Wonderland tea party for my 16th. It's a costume party, and I'm going as Alice, surprise, surprise :) I've made my costume, will post it some other time.
 Back to the point....
It's being silly and unfortunately I can't upload photos now, will try again when I have done school work ( :'( )

LOVE
Caitlin
P.S. I have dedicated this post to Alice by using a blue font colour :) Yay.




No comments:

Post a Comment