Welcome to The Little Box of Treasures, my blog. It's all about making jewellery, crocheting, baking, making caterpillar costumes for my 13 year-old brother, that sort of thing.



Tuesday 24 August 2010

Quick Update

Just thought I'd give you all a quick update on the whole party thing.

Well today, I got my GCSE results! 5 A*'s and 4 A's- am very very happy :)

I also now have a laptop- my first. It is beautiful and has been christened Daphne, because I love Some Like It Hot. I'm having a few problems with iTunes but apart from that, everything is fine and dandy :)

Anyways, party-wise, today I'm making my cake, which was inspired by one I found on Google Images (be prepared for that, it's gonna be huuuggggee)... well I wont decorate it today but I'll make it :L

And then I think I might make decorations to go on the top of the cake as well :)

See ya later, alligator
Caitlin

P.S. Daphne says hi ;)
P.P.S. I am Sir Reginald, Duke of Chutney
...
that's Robin Hood, by the way :D

No comments:

Post a Comment