Welcome to The Little Box of Treasures, my blog. It's all about making jewellery, crocheting, baking, making caterpillar costumes for my 13 year-old brother, that sort of thing.



Tuesday 17 August 2010

Hello :)

I'm new to this thing.... it's a bit confusing but I thought I'd give it a go :)

Hello if anyone is reading this, probably not, but I've always wanted to start one of these things so I will...

My name is Caitlin and I make jewellery, mostly, although I do other things such as crochet (although I'm not that good- I still sometimes think it's pronounces crotchet or croquet :s), making clothes (costumes, simple ones), toys.....cakes....

To be honest I'll try pretty much anything to do with crafts and cooking but I think what I'm best at is making jewellery :)

Basically, I created this blog to show some of the things I'm doing whether that's making jewellery or cakes or whatever...chances are I'll always be doing something :)

Hopefully I'll post again when I understand this some more :/

No comments:

Post a Comment