Welcome to The Little Box of Treasures, my blog. It's all about making jewellery, crocheting, baking, making caterpillar costumes for my 13 year-old brother, that sort of thing.



Monday 23 August 2010

A Week Down the Rabbit Hole...

So this week my house is becoming Wonderland, starting tonight- I've just started putting up decorations.

The staircase has become Tulgey Wood- the wood with all the mysterious creatures in the Disney (<3) film.

The hallway is now the room with all the doors- instead of one little door I've got lots of different sized doors, and it'll have a little table with a bottle labled 'Drink Me' there by Thursday.

The front doorway, I've decided, is going to be covered with a huge piece of paper with a hole cut in the bottom, and I'm going to pin some brown fabric behind it so people have to crawl through it- like a rabbit hole

This is like what I did for one of my birthday parties when I was little- we did a Harry Potter party and made a huge brick wall (platforms 9 and 10) which you had to run through- like getting onto Platform 9 3/4 :D

Anyway that's all I've got so far. I will probably post some pictures on Thursday, so you can see it all together :D

LOVEYOU
Caitlin

P.S. Pride and Prejudice is amazing, and Mr Darcy is gorgeous ;)

P.P.S. As requested, I LOVE KATIE!! (my best friend, by the way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment